- Do some technical communicators get too hung up on the little things? Maybe, according to Gordon McLean.
- Ben Minson discusses four more reasons a company need technical communicators.
- Mike Hamilton explains what moving documentation to XML actually means.
- Tom Johnson offers some strategies for documenting in an Agile environment — document everything.
- Susan Wu takes a detailed look at the documentation for Google Chrome.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.