- Is documentation important? At least one person things so.
- In a number of organizations, technical writing has become part of the design process. This post outlines why this might not be such a good thing.
- If your organization has the budget, you might be able to work with a technical editor. Here is some information on how.
- The DITA Infocenter offers “a searchable knowledge base of specifications for DITA users.”
- Whether you’re interviewing developers or product managers, you need to ask the right questions. Here’s how to do it the smart way.
- This post illustrates why reading the manual is important.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.